Top 10 reasons to fly between London Gatwick and Belfast City Airport with Aer lingus
- Great fares - travel to London Gatwick from just £ 25.99 one way - http://tinyurl.com/o4v9wd3
- George Best Belfast City Airport is conveniently located just 5 minutes from the heart of the city centre.
- Travelling with Aer Lingus is enjoyable, all you have to do is sit back, relax and let the airline take care of you.
- The airport offers excellent public transport, a taxi service, car hire facilities and links for onward travel http://tinyurl.com/87do5ya
- A number of cost effective car parking options are available including Long Stay, Short Stay and Fast Track which includes complimentary fast track security access.
- Aer Lingus provide a variety of ways to check-in saving you time at the airport http://tinyurl.com/7otxuuu
- In-flight cuisine is prepared with fresh and seasonal produce, making it delicious http://tinyurl.com/nunh29c
- Reach the centre of London in 30 minutes from London Gatwick http://tinyurl.com/nglcbkd
- Travel onwards from London Gatwick to over 200 destinations.
- Indulge in some retail therapy at the airport and on-board. You can pick-up the most prestigious brands in fragrances, cosmetics, jewellery and gifts at discounted prices http://tinyurl.com/nunh29c
Don’t just take our word for it here’s what our passengers had to say:
Christine Newton, from Newtownabbey, said: " With Aer Lingus the flight leaves whenever it's meant to leave."
James McGrogan, from Belfast said: "Very good value for money and the staff were absolutely great."
Keith Pollock, from Newtownabbey, said: "It's very convenient to get on in Belfast plus the more options to check-in the better."